This is a great cake to make with fresh peaches or plums, but you can actually use any fruit you want. It is very simple and quick to make. All you need to do is mix up all the ingredients in just one bowl and pop it in the oven.
It is the perfect treat for any time of day, and an amazing dessert served warm with a scoop of ice cream!
If you try out these Mini Frittatas, please do not forget to rate it and leave a comment! I love reading and replying to all your comments! You can also tag your pics to @elinasaiach on Instagram!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 120 grs unsalted butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 unpeeled peaches, sliced
- Preheat oven at 180°C/350°F. Grease and flour a 24cm (10-inch) springform pan.
- In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, and the vanilla.
- Fold in the flour and baking powder and mix to combine. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and place the peach slices on top in a circular pattern. Sprinkle with white sugar and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let it cool a little before turning onto a wire rack.