This vegetarian dish is tasty, practical and healthy. You can add any kind of vegetables, fresh herbs and cheese to the beaten eggs. Kids will love these muffin-like treats! Roasted veggies work great, and you can always use a large pan instead of muffin cups.
This is one of my favorite dinner go-to meals, since you can use whatever veggies you have in your fridge. Just make sure to use enough eggs.
You can also make a large batch, freeze them and pop them straight in the oven as needed.
If you try out these Mini Frittatas, please do not forget to rate it and leave a comment! I love reading and replying to all your comments! You can also tag your pics to @elinasaiach on Instagram!
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard (or any other)
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh herbs
- Mixed vegetables
- Cheddar cheese (or any other)
- Preheat oven at 180°C/350°F and grease muffin cups or a baking dish.
- Beat eggs with milk, salt, pepper, mustard and herbs.
- Pour some of the egg mixture into each cup, then add the vegetables, some cheese and cover with some more of the egg mixture to fill each cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until firm and golden.