If you’re a dessert lover and don’t want to complicate things with the use of an oven, this option is perfect for you! This No-Bake Dulce de Leche Cheesecake is a super convenient and easy-to-make dessert that everyone loves!
The crunchy cookie and butter crust is combined with a delicious mixture of cream cheese, dulce de leche, and whipped cream. The result is an incredibly smooth and flavorful cheesecake! Plus, you can decorate it with some extra dulce de leche, cookie crumbs, or nuts to give it a special touch.
To serve, you can add ice cream and more dulce de leche! This dessert will surely surprise your guests!
If you try out this No-Bake Dulce de Leche Cheesecake, please do not forget to rate it and leave a comment! I love reading and replying to all your comments! You can also tag your pics to @elinasaiach on Instagram!
No-Bake Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
For the crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 7 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
For the filling:
- 400 g cream cheese, room temperature (I used Real California Milk Cream Cheese)
- 1 can dulce de leche, 400g aprox.
- 220 g whipped cream + 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Vanilla ice cream, optional (I used Real California Milk Ice Cream)
- In a large bowl, combine the crust ingredients. Gently press the graham cracker mixture into a 9-inch springform pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream cheese for 2-3 minutes. Add the dulce de leche and combine. Use a rubber spatula to fold in the whipped cream.
- Spread the filling onto the crust, cover and freeze for at least 4 hours. Then serve with the vanilla ice cream (optional).