This spectacular cheesecake is very simple and quick to make. I love its soft and creamy texture, and the fact that you can top it with whatever you prefer, like fresh fruit and honey, jam, chocolate or dulce de leche icing.
For the crust, process the biscuits into fine crumbs. If you don’t have a food processor, put the cookies into a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin. Add the melted butter, mix well and press the mixture into the bottom of a pan. And the best thing is that it doesn’t need baking!!
For the filling, just mix up all the ingredients and pour them into the crust. Trust me when I say that this cake is extremely easy to make. This may just be the desert you were looking forward to making at the weekend!!
If you try out this No-Bake Cheesecake, please do not forget to rate it and leave a comment! I love reading and replying to all your comments! You can also tag your pics to @elinasaiach on Instagram!
For the crust:
- 150 gr vanilla or honey cookies
- 75 gr unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 300 gr cream cheese at room temperature
- 60 gr powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 grs cream
- Mix cookie crumbs with melted butter. Put the mixture into a 20cm/8-inch springform pan using a glass or measuring cup to press it down.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Whip cream until it holds soft peaks (not stiff peaks) and fold into the mixture.
- Pour into the cookie crust and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Run a small knife around the edge of the pan and transfer the cake to a serving dish. Right before serving, top with fresh fruit and honey, or the jam of your choosing.