This is the perfect dish for any day of the week. Everyone loves this roasted chicken with potatoes, and it is really easy and quick to make.
Just mix everything up in a baking dish and pop it into the oven! You can use this as a base recipe and then add onions or any other vegetable, but it tastes awesome just with potatoes, and it is a real lifesaver!
If you try out this Roasted Chicken with Potatoes, please do not forget to rate it and leave a comment! I love reading and replying to all your comments! You can also tag your pics to @elinasaiach on Instagram!
Roasted Chicken with Potatoes
- Chicken, thighs or breasts
- Potatoes, cut into cubes, peeled or unpeeled
- Olive oil and butter
- Lemon juice and lemon slices
- Salt and pepper
- Paprika and any other seasoning of your choosing
- Preheat oven at 210°C/410°F. Put olive oil, butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper, thyme and any other seasoning of your choosing into a deep baking dish. Mix well and place the chicken pieces on top, then the potatoes cut into big cubes and toss to coat. Add lemon slices and adjust the seasoning.
- Cover with tinfoil and roast for about 50 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Remove tinfoil and put back into the oven for another 5-10 minutes until golden brown.