Indulge in the heavenly combination of rich, fudgy brownie and luscious caramel sauce with my irresistible Caramel Brownie!
Each bite is a perfect harmony of moist, chocolatey goodness and velvety caramel sweetness. Experience a divine treat that will leave you craving for more. Satisfy your sweet tooth with our delectable Caramel Brownie today!!
If you try out these Caramel Brownies, please do not forget to rate it and leave a comment! I love reading and replying to all your comments! You can also tag your pics to @elinasaiach on Instagram!
- 180 g bittersweet dark chocolate
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 120 g chopped walnuts
- 3 eggs
- 300 g white sugar
- 125 g all-purpose flour
- Store bought caramel sauce (I used Wilton Toffee Caramel Sauce)
- Flaky Salt
- Preheat oven at 350°F/180°C. Grease and flour a 22x22cm/9×9-inch baking tray, or line it with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in a Bain-Marie. Beat eggs and sugar until creamy. Add flour and beat for 1-2 more minutes. Add walnuts and then the melted chocolate. Mix to combine.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out almost clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack. Drizzle with the caramel sauce and sprinkle with flaky salt if desired.