Get ready for a mouthwatering feast: Baked Potatoes with Avocado Salsa and Egg!
These golden-brown spuds are loaded with creamy avocado salsa and topped with a perfectly cooked egg. It’s a combination that will tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving more. Time to dig in and savor every delicious bite!
If you try out these Baked Potatoes with Avocado Salsa and Egg, please do not forget to rate it and leave a comment! I love reading and replying to all your comments! You can also tag your pics to @elinasaiach on Instagram!
Baked Potatoes with Avocado Salsa and Egg
- 4-6 potatoes
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
- Pepper flakes (optional)
- 4-6 eggs (boiled for 6 minutes starting from boiling water)
For the sauce:
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 cup mayonaisse
- Lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- A handful of cilantro leaves
- Preheat the oven to 450F/ 230C. In a baking dish, place the whole potatoes with olive oil and salt. Bake for approximately 1 hour or until tender.
- For the sauce: mix all the ingredients and process until smooth. Adjust the amount of mayonnaise and lime juice according to personal taste. If needed, add a few teaspoons of water to achieve the desired consistency.
- Cut the potatoes in half without reaching the base, add the salsa, and place an open egg on top. Season with salt, pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil. For garnish, you can add cilantro leaves.