These Pomegranate Roasted Chicken Thighs has the perfect balance of sweet and salty flavors. You’ll love the pops of pomegranate in every bite!
This chicken is oven-bake with onions and oregano, so delicious! It’s one of the perfect easy fall weeknight dinner!
If you try out these Pomegranate Roasted Chicken Thighs, please do not forget to rate it and leave a comment! I love reading and replying to all your comments! You can also tag your pics to @elinasaiach on Instagram!
Pomegranate Roasted Chicken Thighs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs bone-in with skin
- Flaky salt and pepper
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 250 g pearl onions or shallots
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3/4 tsp za'atar
- Oregano sprigs
- Pomegranate seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Dry the chicken with a paper towel.Heat the oil in a frying pan on a medium-high heat. Lay the chicken in the pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook turning regularly until the chicken is golden brown all over.
- Transfer the chicken thighs to a rimmed baking dish. Add the ginger, pomegranate molasses, onions, garlic, za’atar, salt, pepper, and oregano sprigs. Add 30ml water and bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the onions are soft. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and oregano sprigs, if desired.