I think about these Grilled Shrimp and I’m transported to sunny and hot days!
These shrimp are perfect for accompanying any salad or as an appetizer when we have guests over! The first thing we should do is let them marinate in the sauce of our choice and then place them on the grill. They turn out juicy with a smoky flavor that I love!
To prevent the skewer sticks from burning, we should soak them in water for a few minutes before using. Depending on their size, you can add around 4 to 6 shrimps, and they should be spaced slightly apart from each other to cook properly.
You can reserve a bit of sauce to brush the shrimp with once they’re on the grill, to give them more flavor and color!
If you try out these Grilled Summer Shrimp, please do not forget to rate it and leave a comment! I love reading and replying to all your comments! You can also tag your pics to @elinasaiach on Instagram!
Grilled Summer Shrimp
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Wooden skewers, presoaked
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup California Olive Ranch Golden Thai Marinade & Sauce, or any other sauce you like
- Parsley, chopped
- Lemon wedge to serve on the side
- Add the shrimp to the bowl with the olive oil and the sauce and toss gently to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the grill to 400F/ 200C. Thread 5 shrimp on each skewer starting from the thickest part.
- Cook shrimp skewers for 3 minutes on each side or as soon as it turns pink and lightly charred.
- Serve with parsley and lemon sliced.