Get ready to whip up a scrumptious Fig and Almond Cake that’s easy and oh-so-delicious! This recipe combines the natural sweetness of figs with the nutty goodness of almonds for a cake that’s perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re a seasoned baker or just starting out, you’ll love this one.
My Fig and Almond Cake is a winner in the flavor department! It’s basically a perfect pairing of sweet figs and almond goodness. You won’t believe how easy it is to make. Put on your apron and get ready to make some magic!
If you try out this Fig and Almond Cake, please do not forget to rate it and leave a comment! I love reading and replying to all your comments! You can also tag your pics to @elinasaiach on Instagram!
Fig and Almond Cake
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 8 to 20 ripe figs, halved
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Heat the milk together with the butter.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar. Add all-purpose flour, almond flour, and baking powder. Mix well. Pour the hot milk into the previous mixture and blend.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-inch mold and arrange the halved figs with the cut side facing up. You can sprinkle some sugar on top.
- Bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out dry. Enjoy!