This classic chocolate vanilla loaf cake is both delicious and easy to make. Great for breakfast, teatime or as a dessert served with chocolate frosting! It is made with everyday pantry ingredients you are most likely to have at home, and it can be ready in less than an hour!
If you try out this Chocolate Vanilla Marble Loaf Cake, please do not forget to rate it and leave a comment! I love reading and replying to all your comments! You can also tag your pics to @elinasaiach on Instagram!
Chocolate Vanilla Marble Loaf Cake
- 175 grs unsalted butter
- 175 grs all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder (5 grs)
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 200 grs white sugar
- 25 grs unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat your oven to 200º C/390º F. Grease and flour a 22cm / 9-inch cake pan.
- Melt the butter.
- Whip egg whites.
- In another bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add the egg yolks and mix. Sift in flour, baking powder and salt, and mix.
- Fold in the egg whites and combine gently.
- Divide the batter in two. Fold in the sifted cocoa powder to half of the batter. Alternately spoon vanilla and chocolate layers into the pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.