This delectable treat is an absolute game-changer, combining the rich flavors of homemade chocolate ice cream with the irresistible crunch of a dreamy graham cracker crust.
Perfect for those warm summer days when turning on the oven is the last thing on your mind!
For the base, I always use Graham crackers, but you can use whichever ones you like, such as chocolate or vanilla cookies.
It only requires 3 ingredients, making it even simpler! Before serving, you can add more crushed cookies or your favorite sauce, and why not, a generous handful of red fruits!
If you try out this Chocolate and Cookie Ice Cream Cake, please do not forget to rate it and leave a comment! I love reading and replying to all your comments! You can also tag your pics to @elinasaiach on Instagram!
Chocolate and Cookie Ice Cream Cake
- 1 1/4 cups Graham crackers (150g)
- 300 g milk chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream (450g)
- Place the crackers in a ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin until they are finely crushed but not turned into powder. Pour them into a 9 inches/ 23 cm cake pan with a removable bottom.
- Heat half of the heavy cream until it starts to boil. Remove from heat and add the chopped chocolate. Mix until the chocolate melts completely, then set it aside.
- Whip the other half of the heavy cream until it reaches a Chantilly consistency. Combine it with the melted chocolate mixture, stirring until it becomes smooth and homogeneous.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and place it in the freezer until it sets and becomes firm. Before serving, you can optionally add some crushed crackers or your favorite sauce on top.