I would like to share this Popcorn recipe with you; they are crunchy, super tasty and perfect to watch during the Oscars Academy Awards! They are ready in no time, and contrary to what it may seem, they are a healthy snack since they contain very little olive oil and salt.
If you try out this Popcorn, please do not forget to rate it and leave a comment! I love reading and replying to all your comments! You can also tag your pics to @elinasaiach on Instagram!
- 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn kernels
- 2 tbsp olive (or coconut) oil
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat together with 2 or 3 kernels and place the lid on the pot. When the kernels pop, remove from the heat, add the rest of the kernels, place the lid on top and shake to get them evenly coated with the oil. Wait for a few seconds and put the pot back on the heat, shaking occasionally.
- When they begin to pop, leave the lid slightly ajar to let out some steam, and continue cooking until they have finished popping.
- Remove the lid, transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with salt.