The best peanut butter cookies you will ever have! They are super soft and just melt in your mouth! They key to this not overcooking them, or they will become crispy. You can also dip them in melted chocolate, or sprinkle them with flaky sea-salt, an awesome combination!
You simply cannot stop eating these! They are totally worth making, and kids love them!
It is very important to let them cool on the baking sheet when they come out of the oven, otherwise, they will break because they are super soft!
If you try out these Peanut Butter Cookies, please do not forget to rate it and leave a comment! I love reading and replying to all your comments! You can also tag your pics to @elinasaiach on Instagram!
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 110 gr unsalted butter at room temperature
- 100 gr white sugar
- 100 gr packed light brown sugar
- 250 gr peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 180 gr all-purpose flour , sifted
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add peanut butter and beat. Add egg, vanilla and beat. Add flour and baking powder and mix to combine.
- Use your hands to roll pieces of dough into small balls, place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and criss-cross each one with a floured fork to flatten them.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Let them cool completely on the baking sheet, otherwise they will break.