These muffins are so yummy and easy to make! All you need to do mix up all the ingredients, pour into a muffin tin and bake.
I have been making these muffins for quite some time now, and I just love them! They are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside; great for breakfast, brunch or as a snack for any time of day.
I prefer to use fresh blueberries, but you can totally use frozen ones, adding them to the batter straight from the freezer.
Once you pour the batter into the muffin tin or paper lines, you can sprinkle each one with sugar to get a crunchy topping.
If you try out these Blueberry Muffins, please do not forget to rate it and leave a comment! I love reading and replying to all your comments! You can also tag your pics to @elinasaiach on Instagram!
- 3 1/2 tazas cups all-purpose flour
- 1 taza sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 140 grs unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 500 grs blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 200ºC / 390ºF. Grease and flour a muffin tin or use paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Add milk, eggs (one at a time) and melted butter. Mix to combine, and fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups ¾ full. Optional: sprinkle with sugar over the top. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.